Bolenbaugh Law Offices

Residential Real Estate

If you are buying or selling a home, with or without a Realtor, we...



We do a variety of business law matters ranging from new...

Revocable Living Trust

Most people, if asked, would like to avoid having their estates go...

Last Will and Testament

A will is a document in which an individual can direct the administration...


Adult Guardianships

As we age, we are at risk for many ailments which take away our ability to effectively manage our financial matters.  If a loved one becomes labeled as "incapacitated" due to Alzheimers, Dementia, or other physial or psychological trauma, you may need to seek the court to name you as Guardian over them.

Whether you are seeking to obtain a Guardianship over a loved one, or to prevent the need through the effective use of Powers of Attorney, we can assist you.